Frequently Asked Questions
What safety precautions has the hotel taken to ensure the safety of guests?The good health and safety of our guests are our top priority. As such, we have taken several precautions to ensure you have a safe stay with us like:
- Property cleaned with disinfectant regularly
- High touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Sheets and towels washed at 60°C/140°F or hotter
- Cashless transactions available
- Guest rooms kept vacant 24 hours between stays
- Social distancing measures in place
- Staff to wear personal protective equipment
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Masks required at the property
- Enhanced food service safety measures in place
What dining options are available at Hourglass Hotel Ascend?The Hourglass Hotel Ascend offers complimentary on-the-go breakfast to guests every day between 6:00 am and 10:00 am. The hotel also has an on-site restaurant and bar where guests can enjoy memorable dinners with family or catch up with friends.
What languages do the staff speak at Hourglass Hotel Ascend?The staff at Hourglass Hotel Ascend strives to make all guests feel welcome. We have a multi-lingual staff that speaks English, Hindi, and Spanish.
What is the hotel's policy regarding children?Children are always welcome at Hourglass Hotel Ascend. Up to two children can stay free in the parents' room if they use the existing bedding. We also have rollaway or extra beds at USD 15 per night and offer free cribs.
Does Hourglass Hotel Ascend have a pool?Yes. Hourglass Ascend has a pool with loungers and poolside cabanas where guests can relax and enjoy the beautiful California weather.